- Location Tracking for High-Value Cargo: Optimize your supply chain and eliminate waste with real-time location tracking for critical goods.
- Handling Damage Monitoring: Monitor white glove and other sensitive goods for unplanned stops or improper handling in transit.
- Real-time and key milestone reporting
- Global coverage with geofencing capabilities
- Triangulated location using GPS, WiFi, and Cell data for accurate location
- Shock and orientation sensors indicate whether a shipment has experienced any form of damage
- Temperature and humidity sensors provide insight to the shipments’ environment
- Trackers are available in both reusable and disposable options
- Enhanced, long life battery
Contact your local Masterpiece office to learn more!
EU Market News Updates
- A long-awaited recovery in the trans-Atlantic trade appears to be underway with a steep increase in US import volume from Europe for some previously hard-hit commodities. Westbound ocean freight volumes increased by 11% compared to August 2019. August has been the first rebound month since the month of April. TA rates remain stable.
- Trans-Atlantic Westbound: Container rates have taken a slight increase, in addition to a moderate BAF increase. 2M decided to stop the TA4 which will have an impact capacity on all other services. Space will remain tight throughout October as carriers continue blank sailings: AL1 and AL4 will be voided in week 41 and 43, leading to a reduction of approx. 5% and 11% of capacity in the respective weeks.
- Trans-Atlantic Eastbound: Rates remain stable despite ongoing blank sailings on the AL1, AL4 & TA4 through November. Slight BAF increase in October with all carriers.
- Mediterranean: Though GRI’s have been announced by select carrier into select ports, USA rates will generally be extended till end of October. BAF may see a slight increase.
- Trans-Atlantic Air: European-bound routes remain fairly stable, though some softening of yields are seen from the U.S. East Coast to major E.U. hubs, due to additional routes being introduced by U.S. and European-flag carriers. Minor capacity additions were made in September. However, the market still saw increases in air freight rate levels.
Air and Ocean Markets
With the air and ocean freight markets being ever-changing, we want to keep you as informed as possible. If you have any questions about modes of transportation, trade lanes, market volatility, or specific regions abroad, we are happy to answer them. There are alternative solutions available. Please contact your local Masterpiece representative to discuss how we may be able to assist. Contact us for more info!
We approach social responsibility with the same mindset as we do business: with a purpose-driven mission, with an entrepreneurial approach, and with deep commitment and openness from our teams – from our people expertly handling shipments to those guiding senior management. Learn more about CARES.