There’s an art to everything.
When goods are high-value and fragile, visibility, shipment conditions, and handling become even more essential. Temperature, humidity, light exposure, shock, and security risks must all be actively managed to ensure each piece arrives at its destination safely, on time, and in perfect condition.
Managing everything from coordination and sustainable packaging to transport while catering to each client’s unique shipping needs. Masterpiece International has been moving fine art across the globe for museums, collectors, galleries, and private clients since 1989. Trust your artwork to the standard of fine art transportation services it deserves. It’s a work of art.
Contact us to find out how our experienced team can securely and efficiently handle the movement of your sensitive, high-value shipments, from the simple one crate move to chartering the largest air cargo freighters currently operating.
SUSTAINABLE TURTLE CRATES:
- Eliminating material waste — made of 100% recyclable materials
- Durability — 20+ year lifespan
- Safety — tested and proven to reduce vibration and maintain an internal climate for up to 48 hours
- Quick turnaround time — no production time, no incorrect measurements, and minimal on-site fitting. Turtle crates can be secured and packed one day, ready to be shipped by air or truck the next day
- Cost savings—compared to traditional wooden cases, Turtle crates are cost-effective
Learn more about Turtle, the most innovative, and safe museum crate in the world.
MASTERPIECE SECURITY GROUP:
- Follow cars and stationary guard services, armed or unarmed
- Supervision of all handling, palletizing, transfer, aircraft loading, and expedited offloading at all major U.S. ports
- If requested, we can escort the shipment on the tarmac and into warehouses
- Courier and hand-carry assistance from gate, through U.S. Customs
artWISESM SHIPMENT MANAGEMENT:
- State-of-the-art in-transit visibility
- 24/7 live support that acts as an extension of your team
- A platform where all players can communicate, collaborate on scheduling, upload documents, and share information
Magnate Worldwide is a diversified supply chain management company, comprised of a unique portfolio of complementary, premium logistics services focused on Mission Critical Domestic, Fine Arts, and Global Freight Forwarding.